Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yum, yum, yummy!

Here are some pics of yummy things I've been eating lately. Enjoy :)

Elegant dining in Umeda

Italian pizza lunch with Mariko
Colorful egg scramble with bell peppers and cheese!


Mister donuts bag that reminds me of Girl Scout cookies

Doesn't this picture look like Bryce???
Look what I found! Strawberry bread! It was pink!!
I used a little soy milk to make french toast with strawberry bread!
Yummy fruit wine at Hiroko's house
Truffles on White Day from my boss :)
PB & banana toast! yum!
Salad with dried cranberries, mangoes, and blueberries, chow mein noodles, and onion dressing. Veggie gyoza with ponzu.
Curry chicken on a "grilled cheese" sandwich with green apples! yum!!


Misty made Shepard's pie for St. Patty's Day! :)

Cheese-curry Jagarico! New flavor!
Korean food in Tsuruhashi--so good!

I love all the little side dishes that you get at Korean restaurants. So many different kinds of vegetables!

The kabocha chijimi and the sweet peppery harusame noodles were the best! The egg dish was on the house!

2 comments:

  1. i wanna try the curry chicken grilled cheese with apples!! that looks so good. ur such a good cook now!! remember when u could barely make lebine or mix the salt in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. what was in the shepards pie?? mashed potatoes?

    ReplyDelete