Of course I am still sad about everything that is going on in Tohoku, and think about it every day, but I am so hopeful that Japan will recover. The beautiful cherry blossoms that have popped up everywhere remind us that spring has come and it symbolizes new beginnings. Here are some pictures from my favorite places in Kansai.
OSAKA
 |
| Osaka Castle |
 |
| A beautiful sunny day in Osaka-jyo Park |
 |
| Plum blossoms (they smell like bananas) |
 |
| Squinting in the sun :) |
NARA
 |
| The steps to Hasedera temple in Nara |
 |
| So many trees along the way! |
 |
| Even more beautiful in person! |
 |
| I wish the camera could capture its entire beauty....it was gorgeous! |
 |
| View from the top of the temple--too bad the giant tree is in the way... |
 |
| I love all the different colored sakura |
 |
| Goodbye, temple! |
I'm looking forward to warmer weather and new beginnings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment