Monday, February 14, 2011

雪が降ってる (It's snowing)

It's SNOWING. And it has been since I woke up this morning. I couldn't stop staring out the window. I've never seen it snow for so long.

It started to pile up in the afternoon on car windows and stuff. I am not used to snow, so I didn't know what to do. I stayed inside and kept cozy in my kotatsu and watched episodes of Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, and Top Chef: All-stars. It was so nice.

I finally decided to get out of my house around 5:00 and do some errands. I rode my bike around with the snow blowing in my face.

It's easy to be mesmerized by snow falling when you're not used to it. I felt like a little kid, trying to eat the snowflakes that fell on my face, smiling at the snow blowing everywhere.

After about 20 min, I realized snow is COLD. It's not as bad as rain, but it made my clothes all wet and cold. :( Not good.
The Honeymoon Phase didn't last very long.


I wonder if it will snow more...

P.S. It smells like an ice skating rink outside.

1 comment: