It means "a three-day monk" in Japanese. It's a proverb that represents someone who starts something new and then gives up quickly.
So I don't know how long my blog will last, but hopefully longer than 3 days.
Ten random things about me:
1. I live in Japan. I moved to Okayama a few months ago but used to live in Kansai. It's okay so far (the living in Okayama part).
2. I like bad T.V. I'm currently watching Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, the Bachelor....I'm waiting for all of them to be uploaded online so I can watch them.
3. I hate being cold. It's freezing everywhere I go because Japan doesn't have central heating.
4. I go through phases with food and I'll eat the same thing everyday until I get sick of it/am ready to move on to a different thing. Before it was cereal, then it was mochi, then it was nabe, then it was miso soup, and now it's peanut butter & jelly. I know, totally random, huh?
5. I like speaking Japanese with people who can't speak English. I'm less embarrassed when I make mistakes.
6. I've recently taken up an old hobby: reading. Going to the library this weekend to restock on books.
7. I still haven't seen the new Harry Potter movie yet. And I'm a huge fan. :/
8. Why isn't the new Gossip Girl on yet????
9. There's always room for dessert.
10. Most of my posts will be about food.
No comments:
Post a Comment